WoW - Biggest Flirt




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Biggest flirt

May 20, 2014

The yearbook votes have been cast. Senior year is about to get interesting.

Tia just wants to have fun. She’s worked hard to earn her reputation as the life of the party, and she’s ready for a carefree senior year of hanging out with friends and hooking up with cute boys. And her first order of business? New guy Will. She can’t get enough of his Midwestern accent and laid-back swagger.

As the sparks start to fly, Will wants to get serious. Tia’s seen how caring too much has left her sisters heartbroken, and she isn’t interested in commitment. But pushing away Will drives him into the arms of another girl. Tia tells herself it’s no big deal…until the yearbook elections are announced. Getting voted Biggest Flirt along with Will is, well, awkward. They may just be friends, but their chemistry is beginning to jeopardize Will's new relationship—and causing Tia to reconsider her true feelings. What started out as a lighthearted fling is about to get very complicated…


I'm super excited for this one. Jennifer Echols is one of my favourite contemporary authors and I have yet to dislike one of her books.

Biggest Flirt sounds like a fun senior year read, especially since I can finally relate .....

Not really, Canadian HS's don't have all the fun stuff like homecoming etc. Now that I think about it, I would love a pep rally!

Anyways, it sounds hilarious. I love the biggest flirt tid-bit and the hint that it's not all lighthearted is also intriguing.

What Are You Waiting On?

-MARI

12 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really fun read! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping so. Fun contemporary reads are a must in my reading diet :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. Even for a non-lover of contemporaries like me, this sounds like it'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It's seems like a perfect mix of comedy and romance.

      -Mari

      Delete
  3. Love Jennifer Echols -- great pick!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice! I can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited. The last Jennifer Echols book I read was Such A Rush and it was fantastic.

      -Mari

      Delete
  5. Cute! I hope you get to read it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope it is as good as I hope :)

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?