Cover Wars: A Thousand Pieces of You vs. This Shattered World


Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

Winterspell was defeated after an amazing run. The victor This Shattered World is up against Claudia Grey's newest book, A Thousand Pieces of You.


These covers are perfect for the summer. They are bright, radiant and lively. I'm definitly ready for some more colours in my life. A Thousnad Piece of You features a gorgeous reflection photography-esque image. The locations depicted are also very stunning and contrasting. A clash of modern vs. historical.

As always, you have a week to vote!

LET THE VOTING COMMENCE!


Which cover should win Cover Wars?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

3 comments:

  1. Even if A Thousand Pieces of You looks amazing and I love the different reflections and the like, I still have to vote for This Shattered World... I adore that cover!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a breath taker. I'm hoping the series continues to have gorgeous covers like these.

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. I loved A Thousand Pieces of You's cover.. just gorgeous! I think This Shattered World's bright red kind of overpowers everything, including the title itself.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?