WoW - Adrenaline Crush


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Adrenaline Crush

September 23, 2014


When a daredevil teen pushes herself too far, she must choose between two boys: the one who wants to keep her safe, and the one who dares her to return to her old self.

Seventeen-year-old Dyna comes from a family of risk takers and is an avid thrill-seeker herself, until the day she splinters her ankle in a terrible fall. Her whole life goes from mountain biking and rock climbing to sitting at home and attending group sessions at the bizarre alternative healing center that her hippie mother found. The boy who witnessed Dyna’s accident believes her injury is a wakeup call and he encourages her mild new lifestyle, but a young Afghanistan War veteran she meets at the healing center pushes her to start taking chances again. Forced to face the consequences of her daredevil impulses, Dyna finds herself in danger of risking the one thing she’s always treated with caution—her heart.
This isn't something I'm usually into but it's calling me. I love the ideal of a dare devil protagonist. I'm quite a big scaredy cat and I don't like leaving my comfort zone so this is sure to be fun.

As for the love triangle, I'm already leaning on the veteran. I love reading about soldiers and I'll grasp any chance I get to read more.

What are You Waiting For?

-MARI 

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds good, well it could either really good or cliche, i guess we'll find out :)

    Here’s My WoW
    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's why I hadn't added it to my list until lately but I'm willing to give it a chance.

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. This one sounds like a bit of different kind of contemporary, I hope you'll enjoy it Mari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, different but good hopefully!

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?