WoW - What If

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

What If

December 8, 2014





Sometimes it takes letting go of the past to find out who you want to be.

During his semester abroad, Griffin Reed almost gave his heart to a girl who loved someone else. Lesson learned. Now he’s home, where following in his father’s footsteps may not be what he wants, but it’s what his parents expect. It might be taking the easy road, but he doesn’t see a way out.

Something that could have killed Maggie Kendall took away the person she used to be instead. Her condition makes her dependent on sticky notes, photos, and medication just to get through each day. The last thing she needs is a distraction—or someone new to disappoint.

What they refuse to see is they are perfect for each other. Maggie makes Griffin want to be a better man, and he makes her believe a future is possible. But these two have to find a way to share the secrets ripping them apart, if they’re ever going to have a chance at happiness.
 
I'm cheating... this one came out on Monday...
I still thinks its awesome and since I'm in the midst of finals I'm still waiting for it!

 What are You Waiting For?

-MARI 

4 comments:

  1. Awe, this one sounds like it would be such a sweet and cute contemporary! I'm definitely adding it to my wishlist :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I super curious about the girls situation. I feel there are some nice scenes that can come with it!

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this one before so thanks for putting it under my radar! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here until I saw it on my GR feed! Looks good :)

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?